Friday, January 11, 2013

Lamp Re-vamp...

This is one of our newest projects! I wish I would have taken a picture of the FULL lamps, but this is the color of the lamps before we painted them! I didn't mind them being brown... but they didn't match the bedroom... so I thought, "It's time for a new color!"

We first sanded them down, to get ready for the new color!

  Here's Jake painting the knob!

 The lamp in progress... we had to paint it twice to cover the brown.

 After the paint dried, we sanded them lightly in different places to give them that "worn" look.

Another close up...

The finished product! They look SOOOOO much better!

All for now! Look for new posts soon!

2 Comments:

Unknown said...

Pretty snazzy... :)

Abby Comstock said...

Ansolutely! Pretty snazzy indeed! Very cute my dears. More posts?

Post a Comment