Friday, June 8, 2012


 Hello, Blogger Peeps! 

Jake and I have been keeping busy. Last week we went on a seven mile roller blading trip which was very nice. It was quite a workout!

 Here's my handsome hubs! 

Just staring off into space...

I finally got his attention. 

 So Jake and I have been going down the street to a place where you can donate plasma! Plasma is the liquid stuff of your blood. They hook you up to a machine and it takes your blood into a little container, filters out the plasma, then gives it back to you. They pay you money to do it, so it's been fun having a little extra spending money. 

 Laundry can be dangerous. I bent my finger nail backwards and it started bleeding. 

Sometimes I write love notes to Jake on our front door so he can see them when he comes home. This is part of the song that I sang him at our wedding. I can't sing this part to him without crying... so I thought I'd write it on the door!!!

I finally hung up one of the decorations that Momma Ing bought me!

And I really wanted something to put over our table, so this is what I came up with... very inexpensively, btw!

I go a twenty dollar gift card for Shutterfly so I used it to get these two pictures printed off.

And I think it's funny... Jake buys bananas for the sole purpose of setting them on the counter for a week to get ripe enough for banana bread. Hahahaaaa! I'm glad he loves my banana bread though! 

So ya... we went to the mall to look for a suit for Jake, and he MADE ME WEAR THIS HAT SO HE COULD TAKE A PICTURE!!!! He's crazy! But he loves it... which is all that matters, right?

On Memorial Day, the Browns invited a few families from church over for a fun day of games and fellowship. Here's Jake and Bro. Mahana.

Here's Danica and Josh Brown...

This is a really fun game!

 Jake is so handsome... I know these pics are like.... basically all of the same thing, but I just enjoy posting pics of my hubs!

Yaaa! Look at that FORM!!!

They brought out chalk for the kids... and since I wasn't playing the games, I decided to join in and draw! 

Then Jake took a break, and drew our names.

Oops... it's upside down! Oh well... it still looks great!

All for now! Once Jake gets home, our weekend gets started! CAN'T WAIT TO SPEND THESE NEXT FEW DAYS WITH THE MAN OF MY DREAMS!!!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you both are enjoying married life!
It is good to be able to see pics and keep up over a long distance. It is also so nice to be at peace about who you married! I do not have to worry about you all of the time anymore wondering if you are o.k. because I know that Jake will take good care of you! Love, Mom :)

Abby Comstock said...

Awwh! Ya'll are so cute. I'm glad ya love each other! Did Jake write your names with chalk?
- JNC -

Post a Comment