Thursday, May 24, 2012

Yes... the Mud Run! Jake got to run in a neat Mud Run with two of his co-workers. He had a BLAST and it inspired him to do it more! If you go to www.toughmudder.com you can view an event that Jake and I are going to run in this October. We are both SOOO excited!

My Tough, Strong Dude! 

Washing off the mud... fun!

We went to a young couple's fellowship last Saturday (it was a blast!) and this is what I made. It was YUMMY! Look for the recipe in a few days on my Recipes page.

I will also have this recipe on there as well. These came out just about as good as Cici's bread sticks. AMAZING!!!
  After they were baked... I ate one... then two... then three before Jake came home. What can I say? This recipe was amazing and I can't wait to share it!

I saw this cool craft online and thought I would start saving my toilet paper rolls and experiment with it.

I cut the rolls into 1/2" pieces...

...then painted them various colors to match my kitchen.

I then glued them together... one with 5 petals, 6 petals and one with 7. I'm not exactly sure where I will put them for now... but I made them anyway! Haha!

Ah, yes! Old pictures from right after we were married. As you can see, we jumped right into the good quality relationship builders. 

And yes... I miss my sister like CRAZY!!!!!! I am wedged between two of my very best friends!

Culvers... I LOVE Jake's face! Hahaa!!!

Awww... this was take while driving down the road. Dangerous, I know! But still a cute pic!

 Jake is always ready and willing to jump into craft projects with me. Here he is helping me cut out shapes for my sister's business, www.junkthemonk.com . He had a blast! I love his profile!

I was experimenting wth sweet potato fries, and the actually came out quite well. 

This is what the kitchen looks like when I'm in the middle of cooking. Hahahaaaaa... ya....

This is Jake's weekend tradition. Eggs, pancakes, sausage... whatever he feels like making! He is a good cook!

Ya, I had to include both pics. I love this guy!

And that's all of the pics that I have for now. Enjoy and leave comments!

3 Comments:

Abby Comstock said...

Awwwww! I miss you like crazy too Britt! I guess I miss Jake too... lol! I love your kitchen!

Joanna Cole said...

thanks for the updates! Love the craft idea. (Oh and I'll find the last picture and send it to you this week:)

Anonymous said...

Yes! Please post the breadstick recipe... they looks delish:) I love reading your blog... your posts are so fun!

Post a Comment