Thursday, March 15, 2012

So life has been a lot of fun so far, being married to Jacob Jon Ingerson! We keep each other laughing hysterically most of the time, so it's always a party!

We were going to CiCi's pizza on a little Friday night date, and the lighting was perfect for shadow pictures. I love Jake so much! He just jumps right in and acts silly with me! 

Can you tell who is who?

We were eating breakfast and he takes my arm and wrote a "special message" on it. I like it!

Ah yes... the park pictures. There are parks EVERYWHERE around us, so we decided to have some fun!

Yippee!!!

Ride 'em cowboy!

I really wanted to find a place with a swing set, I had fun swinging!

Jake wanted to see if I could do the "fireman" or something... but this is my modified version of it, lol!

We got to go to Kyle Whitcomb's MCT graduation the other day. It was good seeing him once more before he headed out to California!

And that's all for today, folks! Blessings!


4 Comments:

Jonnah Mishael said...

Cute pics brittney! You are such a gun little married couple! <3

Jonnah Mishael said...

Oops! *FUN!!!! :-D

Abby Comstock said...

lol, oh course we could tell who was who. There's like a 2 ft. difference! Lol, just kidding! You guys are hilarious!

Keep the posts comin'!

- JNC _

Samx2 said...

You two are so cute! :) Sam will write on my hand or arm too sometimes...I love it! It's easy to tell who is who in the shadow pictures :) That is a total Jake pose haha

Your post are great and so fun to read! I am really happy that you two are making such a wonderful life for yourselves! :)

Can't wait to see what you post next! hehe

-Sam H

Post a Comment