Monday, March 26, 2012

Well, it's been a while since I've updated you guys on what's been going on in the Ingerson's life, so here goes!!

Nothing builds a strong marriage like Ice Cream Sundays on the weekend. Jake and I are trying to stay fit and eat healthy, but we said that if we worked out/ran every day for one week we would treat ourselves to ice cream. It was AMAZING!!! We spent that afternoon out at a private place soaking up some sun, then we came back and washed Jake's truck... which turned into a huge water fight, then we got dry and ate our Sundays! It was an amazing, fun day! 

I made some bread sticks the other day, they turned out really well! Oh-so-yummy!!! 

I made the bread sticks to go along with the lasagna, which turned out very nicely. One of these days I'm going to be adding some recipes to my recipe page. I just haven't gotten around to it yet, lol!
  
Ah yes, the Febreze war! 

I don't know exactly how this got started, but Jake and I got into a Frebreze war, using our opponent's least favorite scent. He doesn't care for the blue, I don't care for the purple... perfect! We ran around hiding and then spraying each other. I'm sure it's not the healthiest thing to do, but we had fun!

Jake and I... such goobers!

Couldn't find a favorite, so I put all of them!

Life is so fun with Jake!!! 

That's all of the new pictures that I have. This is a smaller post. I must needs hit the sack.

DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE COMMENTS!!!!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Febreeze war...hilarious!
Keep the posts comin'!

Aaron and Naomi said...

Very funny :) Congratulations!

Springjoy said...

HAHA! You all are having too much fun! :D

Post a Comment