Wednesday, March 7, 2012

It's been a while since I posted... so here goes!

This is a picture of our supper the other night. We have salmon (yum!), rice and veggies... which all turned out very nicely! Thanks, Gramma, for giving us tips on how to cook the fish! We seasoned it with a seasoning mix and I was very happy that Jake and I loved it!

I was at Target and saw this cute soap pump... so I got it for our kitchen. CUTE!

Jake and I have been running two miles each day. Yesterday was the first time I made it without taking even ONE single break! I thought of this poster that I made (I think Krystal took this picture of Jake and Tyler) and the quote really helped me to get going! I KNOW I can run two miles (ability), Jake is my motivator, and the only thing I needed was a better attitude... and I made it! Praise the Lord! Jake is so good for me!

One side of our workout room!
  
Another view... those are jump ropes on the wall, for the days that we work cardio.

Jake got a bar and weights for his new bench!

He's super excited! Here, he's benching 185 lb. I think... I benched (just once) 95 lb. the other day just to see how much I could do. It was fun, but not something I'd want to do a lot. I don't want to end up huge and muscular... sick! Now Jake... ya! Bring on the muscles! Mmm, mmm!!! 

I've been reading a chapter or so a day in this book and I really enjoy it. I don't agree with everything the Pearls teach, but this book that Debi Pearl wrote about marriage is SUPER and has sound, Biblical teachings all through it. I've learned a lot already, and can't wait to read more!

Papa Jon (Mr. Ingerson) bought Jake and I these books which we've been reading each day or when we get some time. They were written by the creators of the movie Courageous, and we've really enjoyed them as well! Thanks, Papa Jon! 

So Jake and I love pistachios! And I'm saving the shells for a craft project... which I hope to start on soon! I'll post pictures if it turns out how I'd like!

Just some new accents to the bathroom!

They match the shower curtain... so cute!

That's all for now, folks! Don't forget to follow the blog and comment! We LOVE comments!

2 Comments:

Jonnah Mishael said...

Hey brittney!!!! I love to look of you blog! I can't believe you are marred! You are supposed to be a teen while me Rachel and Jen and little girls! :-D

Anonymous said...

I LOVE that you are sharing your journey with us! THANK YOU!!!! <3

Post a Comment