Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Our Blog...



So I'm planning on making this blog to keep my family and friends updated on what's going on day by day... week by week in the lives of Jake and I. So check back often for pics, new news, recipes... anything that's new in our lives! The site is still under construction... so please be patient!

Tonight Jake is at work, so I usually use this time to make food in advance for his meals the next day. Tonight I prepared a yummy salad, a chicken pot pie and banana bread. I plan to keep my Marine healthy, fit and happy!

 The messy kitchen! I'm one who prefers to work in an "organized disaster" type setting... then clean up while the food's cooking. To each his own! 

 The banana bread (which turned out excellent... I add chocolate chips to make it the BEST banana bread ever!) and the chicken pot pie... which I threw together with random ingredients and what I like to call "Yankee Ingenuity". 

Looks good!


I bought some nice microfiber dish cloths for our kitchen off of Amazon. I really like how they go with my new curtains! We're trying to do the kitchen with more "fall" type colors, so I think it really brings in color.  


All for tonight, folks! I will write more another time!

1 Comment:

Abby Comstock said...

Awesome! You're kitchen is cute!

And the food looks great! I'm hungry!

Post a Comment