Saturday, April 13, 2013

Juicing Junkies...


 Jacob and I have started to juice! We went grocery shopping today and here's what we got! I always wash my fruits and veggies by soaking them in water with about 1/2 cup of vinegar for maybe 10 minutes or so. This gets off all of the chemicals, bacteria, wax, and other nasty stuff that is often found on produce. 

We have come up with some great recipes, and below, I have made links to nutritional facts on each of the fruits and veggies that we bought today! 

Recipes coming soon! 

Jake has already noticed that his hearing (tinnitus) is getting better, his energy levels are up, and he's dropping that stubborn "belly fat" that he's been trying to get rid of. It's been great for me as well! 

 The pastor's family is having us over on Sunday, so I thought I'd make the Mrs. a pretty apron! I hope she likes it! Don't mind the "I'm in pain, don't want to smile" grin. I just had my wisdom tooth out yesterday. It hurts to smile! 

Apples
Kiwi
Beets
Pineapple
Watermelon
Ginger
Oranges
Strawberries
Celery
Carrots
Cucumber
Avacado (Can't Juice - Add to Blender with Juice)
Banana (Can't Juice - Add to Blender with Juice)

3 Comments:

Unknown said...

Bob... that's the cutest apron ever! My B-day's in July... just saying...

Abby Comstock said...

Britt you need to update your blog.
*Abby*

Abby Comstock said...

And mine is in December.

Post a Comment