Friday, August 10, 2012

Blogger people! It's time for several new posts! But I will try posting again in a few days!

Several weeks ago, Jake and I took a day trip to Emerald Isle to go Mini Golfing. It was great! I'm just going to put on all of the photos, even though some are pretty much the same!







I got a hole-in-one!!!



Jake really enjoyed taking pics this day. And I was SOO sweaty and nasty too! Oh well, pics are great for memories sake!


Ya... that's my mighty big package of dynamite!















Jake beat me by a few points, but it was SOOOO fun! Then, he brought me over to the go-carts and paid for a ride for the two of us!!!






After that, we drove over to the beach and splashed around in the water and did some hand stands. Overall, it was a great day!

I would write more, but my hand is killing me! Don't forget to leave comments!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment