Sunday, April 29, 2012


Hello, friends and family! I'm sorry this has taken so long to update! This past week was super fun! Krystal came down for a WHOLE WEEK and we had a really good time together! She took some fun pictures. It was nice having a camera that was nicer quality than my phone! 

Krystal and I did a LOT of walking while she was here. We walked to a thrift store, walked to the mall, and went on other long walks on a trail we found. It was fun! Here's me and Krystal after laying out in the sun. We were hot and sweaty! 

And yes, we had fun and ate junk food for lunch.
DON'T JUDGE

This is a trail that we walked down. We saw these two little deer that we lost and were afraid of the people and the road that was on the other side of the trees. Poor things!

Us in the truck before church and after eating at CiCi's pizza!

I think the pizza had some strange effects on our personality. Or maybe it's just natural.

Okay... so Krystal and I had this great idea for a craft, so we cut cardboard and Styrofoam and started!   

Krystal displaying her work of art. 

And then we realized that spray paint eats Styrofoam. Bummer...

And we started painting....

And it looked like two little kids in preschool got a hold of some paint and went to town. Maybe a LITTLE better........ maybe. 

Then Jake came home and tried to help us with cutting the Styrofoam for some apples and pears that Krystal drew, except he tried burning the edges which worked much better.

It actually worked pretty well.

 I guess the candle didn't work as well as the lighter. It smelled good though :)

And then there was the neighbor's dog. Jake hates it cuz he says it looks like his face is kicked in. I was "barking" at it. 

Jake and Krystal thought it was funny. I was just being a friendly neighbor, that's all!  

I have more pics coming! But that's all for now, folks! 

2 Comments:

Comstocks said...

Lol, ya'll are so funny. I miss you guys and Krystal! You guys have Cici's? Sweet!

Krys said...

Good times!

Post a Comment